The CDC aims to meet your family’s needs by modeling activities and strategies to be used in your family’s daily routines.
Speech-language pathologists help with pronunciation; language comprehension and use; social communication; and voice, hearing or stuttering problems. Some of these concerns may include a child who:
- is difficult to understand
- is 15 months and not talking
- does not seem to understand language
- struggles with certain sounds or words
- is embarrassed or frustrated when talking